If you are in Toronto for the first time, casa Loma is one of the prime destinations that you should never miss out on. The residence of Sir Henry Mill Pellatt, a Canadian Financier – it is one of the most prominent destinations that you should never miss out on. It was one of the largest private residences in Canada and was built in 1911 to 1914.
What can you do in Casa Loma?
What are the attractions that you can enjoy in Casa Loma? You have several options that you would find quite exciting and unique in almost every way. You can go on a self guided audio tour that you would find quite exciting and unique. You would definitely find it a unique experience to enjoy one of the foremost castles in Canada. You can visit it and get access to one of the excellent experience in terms of the Toronto landscape. It should not take more than three hours to complete the tour of Casa Loma.
When should you visit the Casa Loma?
While Casa Loma has been one of the excellent options that you would find much interesting, you need to focus on the best possible experience in terms of when time to visit the castle.
The right season and time to visit the Casa Loma can include
The Casa Loma can be visited all through the year. You can find it opening everyday at 9.30 am. The castle remains open till 5.00 pm for the visitors. The last admission into the casa Loma castle would be at 4.30 pm.
However, there would be following exceptions –
December 24th – Open from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm.
December 25th – Closed for full day
The Casa Loma gardens would remain open between May to October.
Other events you will find interesting can include
- Easter Brunch – On Easter Day
- Symphony in the Gardens – Every Tuesday during Summer | 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Escape from the Tower – Wednesdays – Sunday, 5:30 PM onwards
A few facts that you need to check out about Casa Loma
Apart from the towers and stylish buildings, you would also find that casa Loma comes with plenty of options for enjoying your experience at its best.
- The castle has more than 98 rooms. It also has a bathroom with full body shower which was unique at the time it was built.
- The entire building of casa Loma took as many as three years to complete
- The Casa Loma castle was converted into a hotel after the Pellatts moved out
- The Casa Loma housed concealed a sonar research and construction facility during the World War.
- The castle has a portrait of young Queen Elizabeth II hanging on one of the walls.
If you are looking to enjoy the tour around Casa Loma, it is advisable to check out the best options in terms of thee transportation. If you are a large group of friends and colleagues, hiring a party bus in Toronto should definitely prove to be one of the excellent options in almost every sense of the word. The affordability and professionalism offered by the party bus service providers should indeed make it a great choice ever.